Tuesday 24 November 2015

Face care products

¡Hola a todos! Hoy os traigo un review de productos para el rostro. Por desgracia, de vez en cuando, me sale acné a causa del estrés, y además es muy fácil que esté estresada con cosas de la universidad.

Hi everyone! Today I came with a review about face care products. Unfortunatelly from time to time I get acne due to stress, plus it is super easy to me to get stressed out with college stuff.

Esta vez necesitaba crema exfoliante, y como estaba en mi ciudad decidí acudir a Douglas, una tienda que, por si no conocéis, tiene productos de otras marcas, pero también propios. Fui sin buscar uno en concreto, porque el último que usé lo compré en una farmacia y me fue bien, aunque era bastante caro.

This time I was looking for an exfoliating cream, and since I was in my hometown I went to Douglas. If you don't know this shop, they have a lot of other products but a bunch of their own as well. I wasn't looking for a specefic one because the last one I used was bought in a pharmacy and it was pretty expensive. 



Miré durante un rato, pero no vi ninguno que me llamase la atención. Un chico me recomendó la crema Perfect Complexion de Beauty System, que cuesta 14'95 €. También me dijo que probase la Radiance Mask, de la misma gama, y como era una especie de muestra me costó alrededor de 2€. En la página web podéis encontrar la grande por 16'95€.

I wandered for a while, but I didn't see anything I liked. A guy working there recommended me the Perfect Complexion exfoliating cream from Beauty System, which costs 14'95€. He also told me to try the Radiance Mask, from Perfect Complexion as well, and thanks that it was a small one it only cost 2€.  In the webpage you can find the big one for 16'95€. 

Os dejo el link de Douglas con los productos de Beauty System.

I give you the Dougla's page link with Beauty System's products. 

HERE


Estos son los dos productos.
These are the two products.



La crema exfoliante. Llevo usándola un par de días, así que aún no puedo decir si funciona al 100%. No me daña la piel y la deja suave, así que seguiré usándola.

The exfoliating cream. I have been using it for a couple of days, so I can't say yet if it totally works.
It doesn't hurt my skin and makes it soft, so I will keep on using it.


Esta es la mascarilla. La usé una vez después de la exfoliación, como se supone que debe funcionar. ¡Fue horrible! Se me puso la cara rojísima al quitarla, y me picaba mucho. Por suerte usé mi tónico normal y conseguí que se calmase un poco. No la recomiendo a gente con piel sensible, aunque supuestamente sea para ese tipo de piel.

This is the mask. I used it once after the exfoliating proccess, as it's supposed to work. It was awful! My face got like super red after washing it off and it was really itchy. Fortunatelly I used my toner and it calmed down a little. I do not recommend it those who have sensitive skin, even though it's supposed to be for that kind of skin.

Final rate:
Exfoliating cream: 3/4
Radiance Mask: 1/4 (because it was bright after all) 

¿Habéis probado alguna vez estos productos? 
¡Espero que os haya gustado, hasta la próxima!

Have you ever tried these products before?
Hope you liked it, see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment