Sunday 8 November 2015

A little bit of shopping

¡Hola a todos! Hace mucho que no me paso por aquí, pero voy a intentar ser más constante. Como ya sabréis, actualmente resido en Madrid, por lo que cuando vuelvo a casa aprovecho para ir siempre de compras.

Hello everyone! It's been a while since the last time I came here, but I'll try to be more persevering. As you may know, I'm actually living in Madrid, so whenever I come back home I always try to go shopping.

Y eso es lo que he hecho este fin de semana. Mis tiendas favoritas son las vintage, porque se encuentran un montón de prendas bonitas y baratas. Y lo mejor, ¡son únicas!

And that's what I have done this weekend. My favourite shops are the vintage ones because you can always find a lot of cute and cheap things. Best of all, they're unique!

A continuación voy a postear las fotos de lo que me compré. He de reconocer que me gasté algo más de lo que pensaba, pero estoy segura de que mereció la pena. Siento mucho la calidad de las fotos, aquí en casa no tengo la cámara buena. Aunque menos mal que mi Xperia Z2 es muy bueno también.

Now I'm going to post pictures of what I bought. I have to admit I spent more than I thought I would, but I'm sure it was worth it. Sorry for the bad quality of the pics, my camera is in Madrid. Thanks God my Xperia Z2 is goot at taking pics as well.


This is everything I bought.



Mom jeans. They were kind of big, so I bought a sice EU34.
25'99 € in Pull&Bear.



Vintage jacket. So cozy, but a little bigger than I thought.
22€ in a local vintage shop.


Yes, they are exactly the same mom jeans, but in another colour. Couldn't help it, I love mom jeans.
25'99€ in Pull&Bear.


Vintage jacket. I guess it's from the 80's and I do love that era!
The ticket said 30€ but I got it for 20€ in the same local vintage shop.


Finally the bag! 
I wanted and needed a faux leather in brown one for College.
29'99€ in Parfois (fav shop)


It's been kind of hot in my hometown lately, so I have only worn the mom jeans and one jacket.
Here's my latest instagram picture, you can see how I combined the jeans.


Espero que os haya gustado, y si tenéis alguna duda podéis preguntarme.
Hope you liked it, if you have any doubt, click on the link above or write me at belthecatripper@gmail.com.

¡Nos vemos pronto!
See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment