Wednesday 2 July 2014

Mom's birthday!

¡Hola! Hoy os traigo algo un poco nuevo. El otro día fue el cumple de mi madre, así que mi padre nos invitó a toda la familia a comer a un restaurante con un menú de "haute cuisine". El menú mezclaba la comida japonesa con la española.

Hi there! Today I have something new. The other day was my mother's birthday , so my father took the whole family to a restaurant to eat a "haute cuisine" menu. It mixed Japanese and Spanish food. 

Lo cierto es que me gusta mucho este tipo de cocina, y más si es japonesa, así que disfruté mucho el menú.

Truth be told I enjoy this type of cuisine, specially if it's Japanese, so I enjoyed a lot the menu.

Aquí os dejo algunas fotos que hice con el móvil (no recuerdo muy bien lo que llevaban todas, pero más o menos intentaré explicarlo)

Here are some pictures I took with my phone (though I don't really remember what some things were, but I will try my best to explain them)


Tenpura broccoli with teppanyaki and Spanish virgin olive oil sauce


I don't remember what that paste was made of, and the other thing is a cuttlefish' ink bread


Strawberry gazpacho with crispy strawberries


Spanish vegetables in tenpura and soy mayonnaise


Sake and sugar marinaded meat with vegetables



Chocolate and lemon ice cream with salt and black garlic and brownie



And this was my outfit and me at the restaurant!

Bueno, espero que os haya gustado, a mi me gustó todo, aunque quizá había demasiada comida (además, me comí un tazón de cereales para merendar OTL)
¡Espero volver pronto!

Well, I hope you liked it, it was delicious, although there was too much food (plus I had eaten a whole bowl of cereals a couple of hours before OTL)
Hope I can come back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment